- Grow social skills through virtual or in-personal meetings with other girls their age.
- Find new ways to practice kindness, bravery, and generosity.
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of the new skills they’re learning.
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities.
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature.
- Try out tech and learn cyber basics that help keep them safe online.
- Discover how to help their community and make the world a better place.
- Join a circle of friendship and fun like no other!
Become a Girl Scout Daisy
If your girl is going into kindergarten or first grade, Daisies is for her!
Think of the Girl Scouts Daisy program as your one-stop shop when it comes to building your kindergartener’s or first grader’s social skills, keeping her moving, and giving her an extra bit of stability in this ever-changing world. Every Daisy meeting is an adventure filled with sisterhood, giggles, learning, and fun. Whether she’s dreaming up a new toy, learning about bravery, or helping plant a garden, you can count on Girl Scouts to meet the moment, providing safe and fun activities while making your life a whole lot simpler.
- Gearing up for Kindergarten? Take part in some of our Daisy Launch opportunities and come back to register to become a Daisy on April 1.
- Current kindergarteners can join now!
- Earn a Free Daisy Launch patch
- Gain new friends through special Daisy Launch events
What Do Daisies Do?
In kindergarten and ready to join?
Ready to Launch?
Contact Customer Care or fill out the form below.