Fall Product Program in a Nutshell
Fall Product Program
Gaining financial literacy and understanding the ins and outs of entrepreneurship is an important goal of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience for every Girl Scout. By participating in the Fall Product Program, she’ll be closer to reaching that goal! Girls learn how to think from a business perspective and manage money while building social skills.
The Fall Product Program is a Council-sponsored program that combines educational activities with money earning opportunities for the troops. During the Fall Product Program girls participate in selling nuts, candy, tumblers, organic plants and magazines, all of which go a long way to help with troop start-up funds. The Fall Product Program is a simple, fun introduction to Girl Scout product sales!
The 2017 season runs from September 23 through November 12. Fall Product order taking starts soon — don't miss out! Need help finding a Girl Scout to take your order? Call 757-547-4405 or email Customer Care.
- September 23 — Order taking begins!
- October 9 — Girls' initial orders due to troop
- October 27–28 — Product delivered to service units and cupboards
- October 29 — Booth sales begin
- November 12 — Fall Product Program ends
- November 13 — Final girl payments due to troop
- November 15 — Troop final paperwork due to service unit
- Late December/Early January — Rewards distributed to troop
New for 2017
- Personalized T-Shirt for girls with $400 in online sales (including Nut Promise orders).
- Girls who reach the 100 Club will have the choice of free admission to the 2018 Cookie Kickoff at The Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center on December 9, 2017 and a $10 GSCCC Certificate or a $25 GSCCC Certificate.
The USO of Hampton Roads returns as our Hometown Hero Partner!
- The Council's community service project "Hometown Heroes" continues with the USO of Hampton Roads. For more information on our partner, visit the USO of Hampton Roads website.
Check out the Fall Product Program Resources!