Thank you for your interest in seasonal employment with Girl Scout Council of Colonial Coast.
All positions for the 2016 camp season are filled. Please join us
next summer by visiting our website in January 2017 to apply for the
2017 camp season.
Consider being a Girl Scout Volunteer
Spend your summer with us having fun... and get paid!
With positions in fields such as health care, recreation, education, aquatics, administration, food service and counseling, we can offer a summer employment experience like no other. If you are looking for a summer of fun, excitement and out of the ordinary experiences, learn more to see what you could be doing this summer.
• Competitive salary & comprehensive training
• Internship, practicum, or community service credit
• Room and board for resident camp staff
• Beautiful camp settings with many amenities
• Lifelong memories and friendships
• Creating the future leaders of tomorrow
Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast
912 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Attn: Human Resources