Coronavirus Preparedness, Prevention & Response
Page Last Updated 07/15/20 4:34 PM EST
Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast is closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the Virginia Health Department, North Carolina Health Department, and the local public health departments.
Since mid-March, the Council has taken action to ensure the safety of our those we serve, our staff and the community.
At this time, our response is as follows:
- Offices and shops are closed to the public, but appointment-only shopping and curbside services are available. GSCCC staff continue to be available to assist and can be reached on office phone extensions.
- Council events, unless scheduled for virtual participation, have been cancelled. See the Events page for virtual opportunities.
- Council properties are closed until further notice.
- Camp program is being delivered virtually and with alternative at-home program activities. Find more details about our U-Pick: Summer Adventures with GSCCC series today!
- Virtual engagement is recommended for troop and service unit meetings. Refer to additional guidelines and the FAQ for troop meetings and gatherings updated on July 15.
If you have questions, call 800-77SCOUT or email email@example.com