Coronavirus Preparedness, Prevention & Response
Page Last Updated 08/20/2021 09:34AM EST
Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast is closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the Virginia Health Department, North Carolina Health Department, and the local public health departments.
GSCCC continues to take action to ensure the safety of our those we serve, our staff and the community.
- GSCCC headquarters and offices are closed to the public. GSCCC staff continue to be available to assist and can be reached on office phone extensions.
- Our shop at A Place for Girls is open to serve our members. No appointment is necessary. Please see details on hours on our Shop page.
- Council events will include virtual and in-person events. See the Events page for all current opportunities and details.
to the troop
meeting and gathering guidelines updated on August 13, 2021,
- Masks are not required for unvaccinated girls and adults when outdoors and proper physical distancing is maintained. Distancing requirements are 10 feet when active (swimming, etc.) and 6 feet when stationary (crafts, eating, etc.). If distancing is not possible and cannot be maintained, masks are required. Masks are required for all girls and adults when indoors and maintain distance (3 feet for girls/6 feet for adults).
- View guidelines on travel.
If you have questions, call 800-77SCOUT or email firstname.lastname@example.org