Coronavirus Preparedness, Prevention & Response
Page Last Updated 06/10/2021 09:34AM EST
Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast is closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates from the Centers for Disease Control, the Virginia Health Department, North Carolina Health Department, and the local public health departments.
GSCCC continues to take action to ensure the safety of our those we serve, our staff and the community.
- GSCCC headquarters and offices are closed to the public. GSCCC staff continue to be available to assist and can be reached on office phone extensions.
- Our shop at A Place for Girls is open to serve our members. No appointment is necessary. Please see details on hours on our Shop page.
- Council events will include virtual and in-person events. See the Events page for all current opportunities and details.
to the troop
meeting and gathering guidelines updated on June 9, 2021, for
- At this time, masks are required for unvaccinated girls and adults when indoors and physical distancing must be maintained ( 3 feet for girls/6 feet for adults). Masks are not required for unvaccinated girls and adults when outdoors and proper physical distancing is maintained. Distancing requirements are 10 feet when active and 6 feet when stationary (crafts, eating). If distancing is not possible, masks are required. Fully vaccinated individuals ( 2 weeks after final dose) are not required to wear a mask or physically distance. If vaccination status of the group is unknown, distancing and masks are required. Although fully vaccinated person do not need to wear masks, you can continue to wear a mask in support of others or for your own protection.
- View guidelines on travel.
If you have questions, call 800-77SCOUT or email email@example.com