Girl Sprouts is a monthly newsletter designed to introduce girls (in kindergarten or rising to kindergarten in the Fall) to the fun and values they will find in Girl Scouts when they join as Girl Scout Daisies. For more information, contact email@example.com. Read our most recent newsletter.
Become A Girl Scout Daisy
Parenting today doesn’t necessarily look like it did six weeks ago, let alone six months ago. Girl Scouts gets that, and we see how much you’ve been doing to keep your girl active, curious, and happy through it all.
We're here to help—virtually or in person.
Think of the Girl Scouts Daisy program as your one-stop shop when it comes to building your kindergartener’s or first grader’s social skills, keeping her moving, and giving her an extra bit of stability in this ever-changing world. Whether she’s dreaming up a new toy, learning about bravery, or helping plant a garden, you can count on Girl Scouts to meet the moment, providing safe and fun activities while making your life a whole lot simpler. Gearing up for Kindergarten? Come back to register your girl on April 1. Current kindergarteners can join now!
What Do Daisies Do?
- Find new ways to practice kindness and generosity
- Earn special badges and pins to wear as a reminder of (and a way to show others!) all the new skills they're learning
- Gain confidence and pride in their abilities and see how mistakes help us learn
- Learn about money management, marketing, and running their own business
- Explore the outdoors and spend time in nature
- Practice simple ways to protect our earth
Read Our Girl Sprouts Newsletter
Frequently Asked Questions