Another extraordinary Samoa Soiree! Many thanks to our restaurants, chefs, sponsors, media partners and guests for making the 12th Annual Samoa Soiree a success. Read about the event in this article from our media partner, Coastal Virginia Magazine, and check find more details below.
- Favorite Sweet - Samoa Sticky Pudding by Chef Willard Kane of Newport News Marriott
- Favorite Savory - Trefoil Chicken and Waffles by Chef Mike Weeks from Anchor Allie’s
- Most Creative – Thai Peanut Soup with Do-si-dos by Chef Heather Fraley (“bragging rights” for Chef Jon Heineck from the Westin for his Do-si-do Pad Thai)
- Best Presentation – Trefoil Sunset Eggs and Goat-si-Dos by Green Leaf & Pebble Tea Spa and Café
- Best in Show - Lobster Thermidor Rigatoni with Lemon-Ups by Chef Kyle Fowlkes at Cyprus Grille
- People’s Choice/Sweet - Chef Duane Dinio of Smore’s Amore for the Trailblazer made with Do-si-dos
- People’s Choice/Savory - Lobster Thermidor Rigatoni with Lemon-Ups