Cookie Kickoff (Virtual)
Due recent changes in guidelines issued by the state and CDC, we regret to inform you that this event can no longer be held in-person but will run as a virtual live event on December 6 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The virtual live event will include all the activities and experiences promised!
- Each registered participant will receive a ticket to visit the zoo in-person from December 6, 2020 - November 20, 2021.
- The live event will include a special animal encounter session facilitated by the zoo staff. Access to the Live event will be provided on 12/3/2020.
- Participants will receive their individual Cookie Kickoff activities kit prior to the event and will be able to complete the hands-on activities during the live event.
- Participants will receive a Zoom link for their grade level to participate in the 5 Cookie Skills live activities. Cookie Captains will be available to assist participants.
- Participants who attend the live event and complete their in-person visit to the zoo (must complete Explore patch activities at the Zoo) can receive the Explore the Zoo Patch (patches available for purchase in the GSCCC retail shop).
Where to pick up your Cookie Kickoff Kit:
Complete this form below to let us know what location would be best for your pick-up date and time.
How to use your Zoo ticket and plan your visit:
Call the Zoo at 757-441-2374 to make a reservation between December 6, 2020 - November 20, 2021.