When you just can't wait for what you'll do next, you can do anything!
At Girl Scouts, girls are always counting down to the next adventure they'll go on together. Maybe it's artistic, maybe it's an experiement. Maybe it's getting outside or helping the community. With us, you'll make a bunch of new friends and have a ton of new experiences that show you how exciting the world is, and how awesome you are, over and over again.
More Ways to Be a Girl Scout
Through Girl scouts, girls find fun and adventure. There are lots of ways to participate. Girls can:
- Join a Girl Scout troop and participate in activities as part of a group with girls and volunteers.
- Attend a special event. We offer program opportunities covering a wide-range of interests all year long. Program offerings can be found in our biannual publication, Great Opportunities for Girls (GO!).
- Sign up for a short-term interest group. There are a variety of series, lasting four to eight weeks, that focus on subjects ranging from financial literacy to science.
- Go to Girl Scout camp. GSCCC offers day and resident camp opportunities all summer long.
- Participate in a travel adventure. Girls can travel regionally, nationally and internationally on a volunteer-led or council-led trips.
Girl Scout Levels
Listen to President Obama's niece, Suhaila, and sister, Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng, talk about their favorite Girl Scout experiences.
Attend an informational event in your community to learn more and join.
Girl Scout Interest Form
Girl Scout Promise and Law
GSCCC Family Guide
GSCCC Event Publication, GO!